Sunday, March 15, 2009

Moving on up...


Glory to God for all and in all things!
I realize it's been a few since my last post, but I have a good excuse! We've moved! Yes, moving. That fun time when you try to plan ahead and account for all the "stuff" you've gathered/horded over the years since the last move.

The one thing I can say with 100% confidence is... I forgot how much "stuff" we've gathered since the last move. Let's see, looking back I seem to remember us as a family being a little on the "starting out" side. Morgan was maybe a year old and Zoe was about a month or two from being born. Ah yes, that accounts for about 70% of our newly gathered/horded "stuff".

It's interesting how we accumulate things over time. We accumulate things, some we need and some we don't. We accumulate relationships, some we think we need and others we think we could do without. What about the things that we accumulate internally or in our unconscious? Is it possible to inventory our unconscious? I'm not sure, that's why I am asking.

How do the things that live in our unconscious affect our day to day life? Just some thoughts I've been thinking about as of late.

Wow, it got all heavy in here all of a sudden.

So, we moved! We've still got things to put away and we've got things to gather!

0 comments:

 

Syn/Ack © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness